Services: Weight Loss & Exercise | Smoking Cessation | Goal Achievement & Performance
Personal Growth | Stress Management | Overcome Fear | Improve Sleep | Manage Pain | Cope with Cancer
Hypnotherapy for Writers | Hypnosis Workshops | SoulCollage® | Teen Mindset Coaching
Hypnosis can help you get the sleep that you need to stay healthy, feel refreshed and energized, and perform at your best.
- have trouble falling asleep?
- wake up in the middle of the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep?
- have trouble sustaining a deep refreshing sleep?
- lie awake feeling stressed or worried that you will not be able to go back to sleep?
- you get nervous about not getting enough sleep to perform your job well?
- worry about making early-morning meetings and commitments?
Have you been diagnosed with insomnia?
Hypnosis can help!
Before pursuing hypnosis to help you sleep better, it is important that you consult with a doctor and rule out any contributing physiological problems.
It is also important to adopt good sleep hygiene habits:
- Refrain from caffeinated beverages and chocolate after 2:00 PM. Limit caffeinated beverages and chocolate before 2:00.
- Refrain from alcohol within 3 hours of bedtime.
- Refrain from exercise within 3 hours of bedtime.
- Give yourself downtime before bed. Avoid any activities that might over-stimulate your mind: work, television shows, movies, reading material, phone calls, discussions.
- The following activities should be done in a room other than the bedroom: eating, reading, watching movies and television, working, paying the bills, talking on the phone.
- Consider ways you can make your bedroom more comfortable. Is it dark enough? Is it quiet enough? Is the temperature comfortable?
© Susan Gold, Certified Hypnotherapist, 650.532-0509, 205 E. 3rd Ave., Suite 200D, San Mateo, CA 94401. Located on the Peninsula of the San Francisco Bay Area. Cities nearby include: Foster City, Redwood City, Belmont, San Carlos, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Bruno, Brisbane, and Pacifica. San Mateo is just 19 miles from San Francisco. | Contact |